Join the VRCCO Veterinary Team
We are growing by leaps and bounds! If you are interested in working in a dynamic environment with passionate team members, view our open positions to see if there is a good fit for your experience.
We are a positive, energetic, and locally owned and operated organization that truly values its team members.
We are a pet-loving community with year-round activities for all and an abundance of sunshine and beer taps.
We offer competitive pay and great benefits, plus relocation assistance is available for certain qualified roles.
To help pet parents be their pet’s heroes by supporting family practitioners throughout Central Oregon and beyond with personalized advanced specialty care options.
- Personalized Experience –
Helping each pet and owner feel understood and cared for.
- Beyond Expectations –
Going above and beyond in communication and professionalism.
- One Team –
Working together with all departments for the hospital’s best interest.
- Compassion –
Showing empathy, kindness, understanding, giving grace in all situations.
- Education –
Seeking to learn and grow for the betterment of yourself, our patients and team.
Who We Are Looking For
- Licensed, registered, or certified veterinary technician (for certified roles)
- One or more years of work experience providing medical care to small animals
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and a desire to continuously learn and teach
- Great communication, interpersonal, customer service, analytical, and observational skills
- Shifts and schedules include day, swing, overnight, and weekends
- Industry leading wages and compensation
- Paid Time Off for rest and recreation
- Paid Holidays
- Shift Differential for overnight shifts
- Medical / Dental / Vision Insurance Options
- 401(K) Retirement Plans With Defined Employer Contributions
- Financial Support for Continuing Education & Professional Development
- Discounted Care For Employee Pets
- Scrub Allowance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Dedicated department and service training days
- Ongoing on the job training and education
Apply for any of our Available Positions with your resume or CV by using the Apply Now button or by clicking the title of the role. Please include a short cover letter and tell us how your education and experience have prepared you for the position.
- Online application or resume submission
- Phone interview with HR
- On site interview(s) with the Hiring Manager(s)
- Credential check
We do consider applicants that want to relocate to Bend and we will make reasonable accommodations for remote interviews, however, we do encourage you to visit our locations as part of the interview process. We are committed to supporting you during relocation if selected to be part of our amazing team.
Get in Our Loop
Get our latest on community events, learning and veterinary news.